What to Expect When You're Expecting... a HAWG!
Congratulations on your HAWG Holster purchase!
Your HAWG Holster will arrive with an instruction sheet, a hex key for cant adjustments, our contact information, and a sticker to show your #HAWGNation pride.
- First thing to do admire the HAWG Holster. It was custom made just for you in the great state of Arizona!
- Next, you will want to put your carry firearm in the HAWG Holster and adjust the cant.
- We recommend that you DO NOT attempt to draw your firearm until the HAWG Holster is attached securely to your waistband.
Watch John, our Top HAWG, in "What to Expect When You're Expecting... a HAWG."
This quick orientation video answers the most common questions we get about your new IWB HAWG Holster. The video also explains how to check your new HAWG's retention, adjust the cant and more!
We want you to be comfortable with your new HAWG so you can immediately start wearing it. Our mission is to Help America Wear Guns!
How to Adjust the Cant
- Loosen both screws two complete turns using the hex key. The Double Tap HAWG Nut® will act as a wrench on the inside.
- Move the Ulticlip to the desired angle
- While holding the Ulticlip at the desired angle, tighten both screws
- The Ulticlip 3+ is designed to be clipped to your trousers, NOT your trousers and belt combined. If you prefer to clip to a belt, we recommend upgrading to the Ulticlip XL.
- Expanding the jaws of the Ulticlip beyond 1/4" will cause loss of retention.
- Regular inspections and maintenance by you of your Ulticlip product is essential.
- We recommend wiping down Ulticlip with a rust protective lubricant after extended use or after being exposed to harsh conditions that could create rust. A wax metal lubricant was applied to Ulticlip when manufactured.
- If you notice excessive friction when opening/closing the Ulticlip it may be necessary to reapply a wax lubricant (like Chapstick) to the Ulticlip.
- In the event you find your Ulticlip product to be loose, worn, damaged or ineffective, cease use immediately and replace.
- Should you need an Ulticlip replacement they are available for purchase at www.hawgholsters.com
- Do not modify your Ulticlip product. Any modifications could result in failure to function as designed.