Welcome to HAWG Holsters.
We are Helping America Wear Guns... it's more than a name.
It's our mission.
New Factory & Shipping Update
HAWG Holsters is expanding our production facilities to better serve you! We apologize for the shipping delay while we move into our new factory.
- All orders placed before 10AM MST on July 7th will ship by July 8th.
- Orders placed after 10AM MST on July 7th thru July 15th will begin shipping on July 16th.
- Please enjoy an 11% discount on orders of $30 or more while we transition to our new factory.
- Use coupon code NEWFACTORY
HAWG Holsters are crafted individually by hand. Each and every HAWG Holster provides comfortable protection and retention for your concealed firearm. All of our IWB holster models are TUCK-ABLE and have an adjustable cant.
In addition to our custom HAWG
Holsters we also offer:
Check out HAWG Holsters products
Call us at 614.302.5402 to place your order by phone or to speak to someone on the HAWG team.
- - - - - -
All orders ship within 3 business days unless noted in the HAWG Store.
Search the full HAWG Holsters website here
- We are currently shipping orders within 2 days of receipt, unless otherwise stated on our website.
- We wipe your products with an anti-viral solution before shipping.
- For more information on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
- Please be aware the USPS has announced certain packages may take longer than usual to arrive as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 emergency. Priority Mail Express overnight service is unaffected. You can read the announcement from USPS here.
We are proud that all HAWG products are made in the USA.
All of our components and materials that go into a HAWG Holster are made in the USA. We proudly use Kydex and Ulticlip, all made in the USA. Our rivets, stainless screws, hex keys, and our double-tapped HAWG nuts are all made in the USA. Even our instruction sheets, business cards, and HAWG logo stickers are printed in the USA by entrepreneurs just like us.
Bottom line, HAWG Holsters are 100% made in the USA with pride, assembled in the great state of Arizona by John Abbott, a Marine Corps veteran, who was also made in the USA. Learn more about John and his team here.