Byrna IWB/AIWB HAWG Holster with Ulticlip -
The HAWG Holster is the most comfortable way to wear your concealed firearm. All HAWG Holsters are for IWB (inside the waist band) or AIWB (appendix inside the waist band) carry. At HAWG Holsters, we are proud to Help America Wear Guns.
Each HAWG Holster features:
- Comfortable wear. HAWG Holsters provides comfortable protection and secure retention for your concealed firearm.
- Tuckable wear. Yes, you can tuck in your shirt!
- Secure wear. The Ulticlip© holds on firmly to whatever you clip it to, up to ¼” in thickness, while the HAWG Holster retains your firearm.
- Adjustable wear. The HAWG Holster is easily adjusted in both cant (angle) and height thanks to our Double-Tapped HAWG Nuts©. Effortlessly make your adjustments with the American made hex key included with your HAWG Holster.
- Versatile wear. Right handed HAWG Holsters can be worn from the 10 o'clock to the 6 o'clock position. Left handed HAWG Holsters can be worn from the 6 o’clock to the 2 o'clock position.
- American pride! All of the components and materials that go into a HAWG Holster are made in America.
Order your HAWG Holster below.
- Use the pull-down menu to select your firearm model
- Choose your hand orientation
- Pick your Ulticlip. Every HAWG Holster includes an Ulticlip 3 Plus. Upgrade to an Ulticlip XL or you have the option to choose both.
- Custom holsters are not eligible for a refund.